Getting it Right When it Matters Most
Discover how to Get It Right in your Moments That Matter-when the situation is complex and relational-and the stakes are high. Transform the outcome of your most challenging situations and interactions when you feel-
- Threatened by charged emotions or uncertainty
- Paralyzed by fear of saying (or doing) the wrong thing (again)
- Defeated by a relationship that seems damaged beyond repair
- Perplexed about how to achieve the results you desire
- Stalled in progress with others due to differing styles and perspective.
In an ever-changing environment when typical habits, behaviors, and thinking aren’t enough, Getting It Right When It Matters Most introduces research backed insight and a simple model for your most important situations. Apply self-awareness, learning agility, and emotional intelligence through the Self, Outlook, Action, and Reflection (SOAR) cycle. (description from Publisher)