With Praxie, I found a way to take what was in documents and spreadsheets and provide my team with a visual environment to drive our strategy with full accountability.
Praxie’s platform is robust enough for any IT Department while being easily implemented and managed by the business.
Praxie makes it easy to track progress on strategic objectives across the organization and it includes an executive level dashboard that makes it easy to provide real-time reports to the board on key initiatives.
Design Your Own Unique Process
- Configure your entire process and dashboards unique to you
- Use no-code tools yourself or work with our team of experts
- Integrate your own data, documents & tools into your process
Integrate 300+ best practices designed by strategy experts
- Instantly apply out-of-the-box best practice templates
- Gain confidence you’re using proven tools & processes
- Add, change, or customize your process as you learn what works
Align on Strategic Objectives & Outcomes
- Define your top level business strategy
- Create strategic objectives with success measures
- Align functions & teams on implementation plans
Create Ownership & Accountability
- Create a clear line of sight between strategy and execution
- Assign owners to objectives, strategies, and success metrics
- Track progress by function, department or individual
Connect Strategies to Projects for Full Visibility
- Link strategies to your most strategic projects
- Track status to identify risk areas
- Use real-time reporting to ensure progress
Track Real-Time Key Results and Metrics
- Create dashboards for any level of the organization
- View real-time summary reports
- Gain insight into what’s working
Cascade & Roll-Up Strategies by Business Unit, Function, Department & Team
- Cascading strategy across any group or number of levels
- Provide dashboard rollups for any defined group
- Create visibility of status, gaps, and risks across the organization
Integrate Data & Documents using APIs
- Link and integrate internal data from Google Docs, Office 365, JIRA, and more
- Attached supporting files to specific strategies, objectives, dashboards
- Export data to PDF, presentations and spreadsheets
Connect Project Management Tools & Other Software
- Use Praxie as your “platform of platforms” to simplify everything
- Connect other tools and software into your Command Center dashboard
- Link data and files from across applications
We’re much more than software. Get personalized consulting, guidance, and coaching from experts with decades of experience.
Some of our team includes:
Soren Kaplan has been recognized by Business Insider and Thinkers50 as one of the world’s top thought leaders in business strategy, innovation and the consulting industry. Soren is also a Wall Street Journal bestselling and award winning author of two books, an Affiliate at the Center for Effective Organizations at USC’s Marshall School of Business, a columnist for Inc. Magazine, and a globally recognized keynote speaker. He has consulted to Disney, NBCUniversal, Kimberly-Clark, Colgate-Palmolive, Hershey, Red Bull, 3M, Medtronic, Roche, Philips, Cisco, Visa, Ascension Health, Cigna, CSAA Insurance Group, the American Nurses Association, and numerous others.
Gabriel Mendoza possesses extensive hands-on experience in defining and delivering business strategies, customer experiences, products, services, and business models. As former General Manager of eBay Marketplaces and Director of Product Innovation at Intuit, Gabriel leverages his deep expertise in design thinking, blueprinting, rapid prototyping, and agile iteration to help organizations transform their business processes and drive growth. He has successfully led cross-functional and cross-business unit teams across the globe including programs spanning the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Singapore, Russia and India.
Michael Lynch is a creative and successful executive with extensive leadership experience in delivering innovative collaboration products and building global businesses. Prior to founding Praxie, Michael led the Internet of Things business at SAP. He joined SAP as part of the acquisition of Right Hemisphere Inc., where he held the position of CEO. During his tenure, he transformed a small tools provider for graphics professionals to the global leader in Visualization software for Global 1,000 manufacturers and led the company to a successful acquisition by SAP.
Our partnership with the Institute of Management Consultants brings an additional opportunity to get deep expertise that spans just about every industry.