Executive Dashboards & Key Performance Indicators
- Create KPI dashboards for plants, areas, lines, cells, & more
- View real-time summary reports
- Gain insight into what’s working and not working
Kaizen Ideas Management
- Collect and manage ideas for process improvements
- Assign ideas to individuals and teams
- Manage and track your project portfolio
Standup Meeting Manager (Levels 1-3)
- Create standard agendas or customize for specific shifts
- Connect agendas to dashboards for daily, weekly & monthly reports
- Create visibility of status, gaps, and risks
- Enables simultaneous updates and viewing for real-time collaboration.
- Offers adjustable templates for diverse manufacturing needs.
- Integrates with KPIs for immediate progress snapshots.
- Leverage proven A3 project templates
- Customize your own A3 formats
- Track your portfolio of improvement projects
- Link strategies to your most improvement projects
- Track status to identify risk areas
- Use real-time reporting to ensure progress
Generative AI Co-pilot
- Proposes design variations using machine learning
- Identifies and suggests solutions to FMEA issues and other issues
- Creates automated action plans for issue resolution
- Collect incident reports
- Customize incident report templates
- Manage, assign, and track actions for resolution
- Offers graphical representations with instructions for clarity
- Enables real-time operator feedback for continuous improvement
- Integrates with tools for automatic settings adjustments and safety
- Analyzes data for predictive maintenance, optimizing scheduling.
- Monitors equipment in real-time for timely interventions.
- Logs detailed maintenance history for trend analysis and audit compliance
Production Monitoring / Andon
- Monitor production live for instant insights and proactive decisions.
- Get real-time notifications for critical events, reducing downtime.
- Respond quickly to changes with current data, optimizing output and satisfaction
PFMEA (Production Failure Modes and Effects Analysis)
- Pinpoints vulnerabilities in product design or processes for enhanced reliability.
- Ranks failure modes by impact and likelihood to focus on critical issues.
- Streamlines team-based risk evaluation for comprehensive coverage
Scheduling and Work Orders
- Optimizes task allocation, ensuring resources are used efficiently and deadlines are met.
- Generates comprehensive work orders, detailing specific tasks, materials, and personnel requirements.
- Syncs real-time data to adapt schedules to unforeseen changes, maintaining workflow continuity
Lean Six Sigma Processes
- Apply lean tools & templates to specific projects
- Customize your own lean tools & processes
- Manage “sprints” to ensure rapid implementation
Praxie’s Manufacturing Ops application has greatly improved our daily management initiatives. With remote workers and several different locations, it’s easy to see how we are doing, identify issues, and track our improvements – no matter where we sit.
With Praxie we’ve created a way to report on complex projects that gives management full visibility. Executives have full visibility to all aspects of projects, assignments, etcetera at their fingertips.
Praxie’s software transformed our operations, enabling data-driven decisions and streamlining our manufacturing process.
We’re much more than software. Get personalized consulting, guidance, and coaching from experts with decades of experience.
Michael Lynch is a creative and successful executive with extensive leadership experience in delivering innovative collaboration products and building global businesses. Prior to founding Praxie, Michael led the Internet of Things business at SAP. He joined SAP as part of the acquisition of Right Hemisphere Inc., where he held the position of CEO. During his tenure, he transformed a small tools provider for graphics professionals to the global leader in Visualization software for Global 1,000 manufacturers and led the company to a successful acquisition by SAP.