Content Marketing Interactive App
Content Marketing is a widely used, targeted marketing strategy that is created with the intention of formulating and continuously circulating unique content about a product or service that is pertinent to the customer. By emphasizing information that is truly important to the customer, content marketing is believed to increase the amount of profits attained from a good or service. In addition to increasing sales, content marketing will save the organization money and time spent developing strategies that are not well-received by the client and will help to improve customer loyalty by creating marketing content that customers perceive to be more personal. Typically, content marketing is used to draw more attention to the organization, expand the client base, promote online sales and online product engagement, or create more visibility of the brand in the market.
Description of Content Marketing
Content Marketing differs from more traditional marketing strategies in that its focus is on building a strong relationship with current clientele rather than selling them a product or service. In order to build that strong relationship, content marketing requires that you create engaging content for your customers such as:
- Blog Posts: Relaying content about the products or services being offered on a company blog ensures that product information is consistently being communicated to customers.
- E-books: Should consist of mainly visual, educational materials regarding your products or services.
- Cheat Sheets: Easy to digest instructions to use the product or service.
- Whitepapers or Reports: Similar content as E-books, but less visual.
- Infographics: Only graphically presented information about the product or service.
- Case Studies: Describe real customer success stories to promote the value and benefits of the product being offered.
In order to determine the success of Content Marketing, your team can consider using the following metrics:
- Brand Awareness and Visibility: Determine how familiar individuals are with your organization and what you offer. One way to do this is to keep track of the number of website hits your organization gets, how long customers typically spend on the site, and how many emails are received inquiring about your product or service.
- Customer Attitudes toward the Brand: Monitor the feedback that the organization receives about the product or services offered. Assess how positive or negative it is, how much the customer cares about the brand, etc. This metric will help your organization gauge how likely it is that customers will purchase what is being offered. These metrics include how much your organization is spoken about compared to others and how many different social media platforms the brand is mentioned on.
- Demographics of the Client Base: Demographically dissimilar clients might have different buying habits or may respond more favorably to one type of advertisement over another.
- Sales: These metrics are more concentrated on customer spending habits. Commonly used measures are how quickly customers move from sign-up to check-out (i.e., do customers spend time browsing through the website), the amount of time spent on the website, whether the customer purchases from your organization more than once, and does the customer ultimately purchase the items in their cart.
- Innovation: Determine if social media marketing campaigns create conversation amongst customers. To measure this, use trend spotting on Twitter or Google Trends.
Tools & Templates
Content Marketing requires trend analysis tools as well as software used to pull all of the aforementioned metrics from the website. A variety of online tools can be used to support content marketing efforts like Google Analytics.
Praxie's Online Content Marketing Tools & Templates
Unlike most traditional Content Marketing techniques, Praxie’s online Content Marketing collaboration tools allow any team or organization to instantly begin working with our web templates and input forms. Our digital platform goes far beyond other software tools by including progress dashboards, data integration from existing documents or other SaaS software, elegant intuitive designs, and full access on any desktop or mobile device.