Go beyond static file templates! We’ve digitized every best practice across all business functions into AI-powered interactive workflows. Schedule a demo to learn more about how we can help you drive digital transformation for your team and organization.
Performance Management is a process in which managers and employees work together to plan, monitor and review an employee’s work objectives and overall contribution to the organization. It is more than just an annual performance review, in that it requires a continuous commitment to setting objectives, assessing progress and providing ongoing coaching and feedback to ensure that employees are meeting their objectives and career goals.
Description of Performance Management
Performance Management can best be described as a continuous cycle of planning, monitoring and reviewing an employee’s progress in the workplace. Each part of the cycle includes specific actions, including:
- Identify, clarify and agree on expectations
- Specify how results will be measured
- Agree on how the process will be monitored
- Document the plan in writing
- Monitor and evaluate how employee is progressing
- Take corrective action or make changes to the plan
- Annual performance review and evaluation
- Sign off and reward (if applicable)
- Begin new cycle
Praxie's Online Performance Management Tools & Templates
Specific tools used in Performance Management include the employee’s Job Analysis and Job Description, as well as 360 feedback tools and online dashboards. Get started with our Performance Management template.
How to use it:
- Enter the employee’s requested information and his/her improvement opportunities.
- List the goals achieved and those for the next review period.
- Rate the performance factors from excellent to poor.
- Add both employee’s and reviewer’s comments.
Praxie’s online Performance Management tools allow any team or organization to instantly begin working with our web templates and input forms. Our digital platform goes far beyond other software tools by including progress dashboards, data integration from existing documents or other SaaS software, elegant intuitive designs, and full access on any desktop or mobile device.