Process Control Plan Interactive App
In Six Sigma, a Process Control Plan is a tool used to document and track the elements of quality control within a system in order to make sure that quality standards are upheld and maintained for a specific product, process or service. A Process Control Plan helps to formalize and document the system of control and quality control during a process.
Description of Process Control Plan Template
The Process Control Plan Template is a basic working document for quality engineers, business leaders or managers (in both manufacturing and services) to track and ensure quality control within a system or process. Elements of a Process Control Plan may include:
- Name of specific product or service being measured
- Characteristic being measured
- Method of measurement
- Required specification of product or service
- Rate of completion
- Frequency of process review
- Typical corrective actions
- Special requirements
- Additional notes and history of process improvement measures
This document should be continually reviewed in order to ensure that it is kept up to date as systems, processes and measurement requirements change.
Praxie's Online Process Control Plan Tools & Templates
The tools and resources that leaders use to make the most of the Process Control Plan template are process outlines, system performance data, and process reports. Get started with our Process Control Plan template.
How to use it:
- List your process steps in the order they occur.
- Outline what is controlled, the input or output, performance metrics, and other information.
- Create an action plan for completing your Process Control Plan.
Unlike most traditional process checklists and problem solving models, Praxie’s online Process Control Plan model tool allows any team or organization to instantly begin working with our web templates and input forms. Our digital platform goes far beyond other software tools by including progress dashboards, data integration from existing documents or other SaaS software, elegant intuitive designs, and full access on any desktop or mobile device.