Black Belt Project Storyboard Interactive App
The Black Belt Project Storyboard should be used when you want to share best practices or learnings from a specific change management initiative or project to a wider audience within an organization or to a broader group of stakeholders. The ultimate objective of this storyboarding technique is to craft a high-impact executive summary of a specific project which you can share with senior stakeholders, top leadership teams or colleagues across (or outside) your organization.
Description of the Black Belt Project Storyboard
Ultimately, the Black Belt Project Storyboard gives project managers and senior leaders a chance to highlight the good work they are doing (or have done) on a specific project or initiative. The Black Belt Project Storyboard may be completed during a project or after the successful completion of a project and provides an overview of the necessary deliverables which should be present in each storyboard.
As a high-level overview, a good storyboard should do the following:
- Provide a succinct and abridged story or synopsis of the project
- Showcase the wins and successes associated with the project
- Give senior leadership a reason to be appreciative of the work
- Increase the likelihood that the solution proposed will be replicated in other areas of the business
- Build momentum for further improvements across the organization
Praxie's Online Black Belt Project Storyboard Tools & Templates
The tools managers can use to build out a Black Belt Project Storyboard are project plans, analyst reports, presentations, spreadsheets, and checklists. Get started with our Black Belt Project Storyboard template.
How to use it:
- Review the template and reflect on the checklist items.
- Answer the questions throughout the template and provide the related tools.
- Provide the status of each checklist items.
Unlike most traditional frameworks and models, Praxie’s online Black Belt Project Storyboard tool allows any team or organization to instantly begin working with our web templates and input forms. Our digital platform goes far beyond other software tools by including progress dashboards, data integration from existing documents or other SaaS software, elegant intuitive designs, and full access on any desktop or mobile device.