Project Screener Worksheet Interactive App
A Project Screener Worksheet provides a simple framework for business leaders or managers to validate the premise of a project by asking four key questions designed to enable the creation of a draft goal statement.
Description of Project Screener Worksheet
A Project Screener Worksheet asks business leaders and managers to assess the current project they are working on based on a set of four specific screener questions designed to elicit insights into whether or not the project should be pursued. The Project Screener Worksheet contains blanks space and examples for each question so that anyone using the template can easily see what is meant for each question.
The four key questions are as follows:
- What is the existing process or system being assessed?
- What is the problem with that process or system?
- For how long has this been a problem?
- What’s the goal for improvement (what metrics are being used)?
Praxie's Online Project Screener Worksheet Tools & Templates
The tools that leaders use to make the most of the Project Screener Worksheet are project plans, weekly meeting notes, and business strategy documents. Get started with our Project Screener Worksheet model template.
How to use it:
- To answer the 4 main questions, start by entering your process, your problem, and your timeframe.
- Describe your goal and problem to fix.
- Using the responses above, write a consolidated Goal Statement.
- Create an action plan.
Unlike most traditional process checklists and problem solving models, Praxie’s online Project Screener Worksheet model tool allows any team or organization to instantly begin working with our web templates and input forms. Our digital platform goes far beyond other software tools by including progress dashboards, data integration from existing documents or other SaaS software, elegant intuitive designs, and full access on any desktop or mobile device.