Go beyond static file templates! We’ve digitized every best practice across all business functions into AI-powered interactive workflows. Schedule a demo to learn more about how we can help you drive digital transformation for your team and organization.
AIM Accelerated Implementation Methodology is a system used to help organizations get the most out of their change program. The framework includes a mix of organizational theory and practical tools for creating and measuring the success of long-term changes. The purpose of this framework is to create an easy-to-follow process for implementing large and small scale change that is easily translatable to any kind of organization.
Description of AIM Accelerated Implementation Methodology
The AIM Accelerated Implementation Methodology assists in identifying the barriers to change which include:
1) Differing views on the size of the change
2) Employees who resist change or do not fully understand the reason for it due to poor communication
3) Inadequate leadership during transition periods. Importantly, leaders at all levels of the organization, not strictly top-level executives, need to be fully aware of all facets of the change program so that they can serve as a source of support for employees during this time.
In addition, the AIM Accelerated Implementation Methodology provides tools for evaluating the success of the change so organizational stakeholders are able to see the benefits. These tools provide a gauge of:
1) If the timeline of the change program was consistent with the previously established schedule
2) If the change program stayed on budget
3) If the change program met all new technological goals
4) If the change program resulted in the use of new business strategies
5) If the change program met all of its personnel goals
Praxie's Online AIM Accelerated Implementation Methodology Tools & Templates
Unlike most traditional AIM Accelerated Implementation Methodology templates in MS Word, Excel, or PowerPoint, Praxie’s online AIM collaboration tools allow any team or organization to instantly begin working with our web templates and input forms.
Get started with our AIM Accelerated Implementation methodology template.
How to use it:
- Review model and steps.
- Address the focus questions.
- Create your AIM Accelerated Implementation assessment and strategy.
- Develop an action plan based on your AIM Accelerated Implementation assessment and strategy.
- Create actions to ensure all stakeholders are aligned, have necessary information, and that the right tools and processes are used to support your change initiative.
Our digital platform goes far beyond other software tools by including progress dashboards, data integration from existing documents or other SaaS software, elegant intuitive designs, and full access on any desktop or mobile device.